Financing for military and veterans with favorable loan terms and interest rates
VA Loan Quick Facts
Minimum Down Payment
Minimum Credit Score
Max Debt-to-Income Ratio
What is a VA Loan?
We proudly offer loan products that meet the home financing needs of active-duty military and veterans nationwide. VA home loan programs help veterans finance the purchase of homes with favorable loan terms and at an interest rate typically lower than rates charged on other types of mortgages.
What are the benefits of a VA Loan?
VA Loan benefits and features:
- No down payment! No mortgage insurance is required. The funding fee can be financed into the loan.
- Gifts and seller contributions are acceptable toward closing costs.
- Closing costs and fees may be included in the loan.
- Eligible borrowers include Veterans, certain members of the Selected Reserve, active-duty service personnel, and certain categories of spouses.
- Other requirements and conditions apply.
Who may benefit from a VA Loan?
A VA Loan may the right fit for you if:
- You’re a first-time or repeat homebuyer
- You’re an eligible Veteran or military.
- You want a low down payment.
Meet Your Mortgage Expert for
VA Home Loans
Is a VA Loan right for you?
Get in Touch with a La Cantera Loan Expert:
- Start application/pre-approval
- Calculate payments easily
- Securely scan & upload docs
- See your progress
- Get updates as you go