My Choice Texas Quick Facts
Minimum Down Payment
Minimum Credit Score
Max Debt-to-Income Ratio
What is the My Choice Texas Home Loan?
The My Choice Texas Home Loan is offered through a network of participating lenders with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and is for homebuyers that need access to a competitive interest rate home loan with down payment and closing cost assistance. Potential homebuyers must meet program income guidelines and program purchase price limits.
What are the benefits of a My Choice Texas Loan?
My Choice Texas Home Loans offer the following features:
- Available to qualified Texas home buyers of all professions.
- 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loans.
- No first time home buyer requirement.
- Down payment and closing cost assistance of up to 5% of the loan amount.
- Buyers can choose to use a government-backed loan (FHA, VA, USDA) or a conventional loan product in conjunction with the My Choice Texas Loan.
Who may benefit from the My Choice Texas Loan?
The My Choice Texas Loan may the right fit for you if:
- You’re a resident of Texas and a first-time or repeat homebuyer
- You have a good credit score but don’t have a lot of money to put down.
- You want 100% financing and a competitive interest rate.
Sample Loan Scenarios:
10-year Loan Scenario: $200,000 purchase price, $160,000 loan amount, 20% down payment, $1,906.84/month (PITI), 10-year fixed 5.125% interest rate, 5.418% APR.
Meet Your Mortgage Expert for
My Choice Texas Home
Is the My Choice Texas Home Loan right for you?
Get in Touch with a La Cantera Loan Expert:
My Mortgage App
- Start application/pre-approval
- Calculate payments easily
- Securely scan & upload docs
- See your progress
- Get updates as you go